"We've never been so organized with our website tools!"
—Integrated Communications at greater:SATX
Role: Website redesign, UX and UI (This project is still in development.)
- Added a search functions for users to more easily find the content they need.
- Developed meaningful color plan for actions (buttons & links), images, headers, and content that are compliant with accessibility standards.
- Removed sliders and other unused/ineffective modules taking valuable real estate in the hero section.
- Prioritized organizational goals and key membership content by placing key documents and news in the top section of the homepage.
- Created news section and added it to the homepage for easy access.
- Added first level page links to homepage for an overview of content on in those sections.
- Added alt tags to all images for search and screen readers.
- Added labels to any linked text that does not include context text.
- Membership user roles and protected content by roles
- Job board
- Regional, interactive maps
- Document management, tracking
- Front-End templates, global modules, easy-to-update content
More design gallery images coming soon!